What are the first steps when buying a property?
It’s important to properly analyze your needs and make sure you evaluate your financial capacity before choosing a property. Landmarks' broker can assist you and arrange for a local bank mortgage representative to meet with you in our offices.
Besides the purchase price, are there any other costs to foresee when buying a property?
- Brokerage Fees(تكاليف وساطة عقارية)
- Sworn Appraisal fees (If seeking bank loan)(تخمين عقار)
- Land surveying fees if buying a land/lot (Irtefak wa Takhtit)(بيان مساحة-ارتفاق وتخطيط)
- Insurance premiums (high risk insured mortgages)(قرض تاْمين)
- Interest rate adjustment (فوائد مأوية)
- Property Registration and Notary fees(رسوم تسجيل وكاتب عدل)
- Home insurance Life insurance for mortgage loan(تأمين حياة)
- Sales tax (if applicable)(ضراءب)
- Transfer fees (if applicable)(رسوم انتقال)
What services should a Landmark broker provide me with during my purchasing process?
- Searches for properties that match your criteria
- Provide you with a Comparative market analysis(CMA)
- Arrange for visiting properties of your choice
- Offers support for mortgage financing
- Negotiation and drafting of the promise to purchase
- Preparing all necessary documentation
- Assistance at the notary if necessary
- Assistance in Property registration(Applicable fee may apply)
What should be verified during a property visit with Landmark Broker?
- Foundation wood doors, aluminum windows and accessories
- Roof and exterior walls for water infiltration and isolation
- Plumbing, drains and electricity panel,switches and wiring (visible parts)
- Heating and air conditioning units
- Ceilings, floors and walls for any cracks
- Insulation (visible parts)
- Generator condition and age
- Septic tank, well, sewer lines (if inspector is qualified)
- Designated Parking spaces
- Land, especially around building’s drain, sloping and natural vegetation Overall integrity of building structures
- Common/shared areas condition (in the case of a condominium or cooperative)